Now is the right time to make this No-bake Mini Kulfi Cheesecake!!
Summer’s here and everyone prefers to have a chilled dessert, so here it goes..
Kulfi is traditionally an Indian dessert, a dairy based frozen Ice cream. They are mainly made using thick cream, pistachio, saffron, rose and cardamom.
Here I incorporated Kulfi Flavor in Cheesecake using Ossoro’s Kulfi Essence, which is flavor packed with all the ingredients to make a kulfi. So you just need only one ingredient in place of 5!! You can also use this flavor in Ice cream, milkshakes or cakes.
This Cheesecake is so creamy and smooth. It needs just 4 ingredients for the filling and can be prepared within 10 minutes. Super easy right? Usually Cheesecake has a crunchy cookie layer as base and it is filled with cream cheese filling. For the cookie layer, I used homemade Graham Crackers(I will post the recipe soon). You can use any other store bought cookies.
Check my other Desserts to make this Summer:
No-bake Kulfi Cheesecake
For the Base:
- 10 Graham Crackers or any other cookies
- 4 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 + 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Ossoro's Kulfi Essence
For the Base:
- Using a mixer, pulse all the ingredients till fine crumbs.
- Take a cupcake pan, cover it with cling film. Press in the holes.
- Add the cookies crumbs to each hole. I had the crust only at the bottom, if you want you can fill the sides too.
- Press using a smaller bowl, so that the crumbs are tightly packed.
- Now freeze it till you prepare the filling.
Preparing the filling:
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and beat till creamy.
- Add Sugar and beat till smooth.
- Add Ossoro's Kulfi Essence and fold in the whipped cream.
- Filling is ready to fill.
- Take the cupcake tray and fill all the crust.
- Serve it with some pistachios and pomegranate.