This Easy-Peasy One bowl Eggless Vanilla Cupcake is so so good!
Classic Vanilla cakes are always in demand and eggless vanilla cake is not an exception! Many think that eggless bakes are not super soft and it doesn’t taste super delicious. But in this Eggless Vanilla cupcake recipe it proves you wrong.
This One Bowl Eggless Vanilla cupcake recipe can be used to make any other flavors as well. I have used Yudelo English Vanilla Flavor to make this vanilla cupcake.
To make it extra yummy, I have also filled it with nutella and frosted with Vanilla Whipped Cream. I have used all purpose flour/maida in this recipe. Yudelo Vanilla flavor just adds so much flavor to the Eggless cupcake. Hope you have also check out my other recipes using Yudelo Flavors such as Lemon Cake, Egg Drop Biscuits, Kulfi Madeleines , Orange Jelly and so on.
If you are on Instagram, come check out my profile. If you try this recipe, share it with me over Insta and tag me @baketwithbittybakes.
One bowl Eggless Vanilla Cupcake Recipe:
In a bowl, just measure all the ingredients and using a whisk mix in everything until it comes together! Once baked you may use your favorite fillings to make it extra special. Enjoy the cupcake!!
One bowl Eggless Vanilla Cupcake
- 1 1/4 cup (163 g) All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Yudelo English Vanilla Flavor
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup (112 g) Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 + 1/3 cup (110 g) Castor sugar
- 1/3 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Nutella (for filling)
- 1 cup Whipped Cream (for frosting)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a cupcake tray with liners and set aside.
- In a bowl, add butter and sugar. Using a whisk, beat it till creamy.
- Mix in yogurt and Yudelo English Vanilla flavor.
- Add maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk till everything is combined.
- Pour the batter 3/4 th of the liners in the cupcake tray.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes at 180 C.
- Let it cool completely.
- In a piping bag, fill nutella. Prepare the cupcake to fill it. Using a nozzle make hole in the middle and remove the cake.
- Fill the cupcakes with nutella. Frost it with Vanilla whipped cream.