This One-Bowl Healthy Strawberry Muffins are my favorite breakfast right now!
Strawberries have taken me!! Only last week my fridge was free from strawberries. It was December mid, when I started shopping strawberries every week from 2-3 boxes. Just last week I didn’t.
Eventually, I thought this one-bowl healthy strawberry muffins was my last strawberry recipe for this season. But today again I went and bought 3 boxes today. I am so obsessed with these beauties.
These muffins are just perfect for breakfast and for kids snack box. And no doubt kids will love strawberries. You can feel free to feed your little ones with this muffin, since it uses 100% Whole Wheat Flour and Honey as sweetener.
So don’t forget to try this cake and share with me in Instagram and Facebook by tagging #bittybakes.
You can check my other Healthy Cakes:
One-Bowl Healthy Strawberry Muffins
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) Coconut Oil
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 65 g (1/2 cup) Whole Wheat Flour
- 65 g (1/2 cup) Powdered Oats
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Diced Strawberries
- 3 tbsp Milk optional
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a cupcake tray with liners.
- In a bowl, add honey and oil, using a whisk mix it till combined.
- Add 1 egg at a time and mix till incorporated. Add Vanilla Extract.
- Add all other dry ingredients and mix till combined. Add in Strawberries.
- Add milk only if batter is too thick.
- Pour it in the prepared cups and top it with more strawberries if desired.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Store in air tight container for up to a week.