One Bowl Pistachio Tart is made easily made in only one bowl and you can fill in with lot of variations. This base can also be used as base for the trending Tart Cake like I did.
Tart is the base that can be filled with sweet or savory fillings. Most popular is fruit based custard filling. I filled with 3 layers and you can go and change these according to your taste. For detailed recipe click here.
I layered it with Dark Chocolate Ganache then praline crumble and whipped cream topped with some fresh Strawberries and drizzled Salted Caramel. As tasty as it sounds. Give it a try I know you will definitely love it. If you make it, do let me know in the comment section below.
Easy Pistachio Pastry Tart
- 280 g All Purpose flour
- 200 g Butter (room temperature}
- 100 g Powdered Sugar
- 100 g Pistachio, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 90 g Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Place the butter, powdered sugar, salt and ground or chopped pistachio in a bowl.
- Beat using a whisk until mixed properly.
- Add Egg Yolks and vanilla. Beat it till combined.
- Add the flour mix and mix it well.
- It will form a dough, cover it in a cling wrap and refrigerate it until firm.
- If making Tart, then blind bake it in small tart pans and fill in with your favorite options. Click here to know what I filled in.
- If making Trending Tart Cake, Just cut to desired shape and bake in cookie sheet for 10-15 min. Its done when the edges turn golden brown.
About Blind Baking the Tart Base:
- First roll the dough and cut it as the size of the tart pan.
- Trim the edges and press it to get a smooth edge.
- Now in an aluminium foil add the beans or chena.
- Place it in the prepared tart pan and bake the tart for 10-15 min.