One of the easiest tea time Cake is this One Bowl Vanilla Chocolate Marble Cake Recipe. That’s so simple to make and can be made in different flavors instead of vanilla and chocolate.
Here making of this recipe is so easy, since you need to whip up only one batter. You can try Vanilla and Strawberry, Vanilla and coffee, vanilla and chocolate chip cookie cake, etc., Get creative and dive in.
I say it one bowl vanilla chocolate marble cake recipe, since i make the full batter first in a bowl. And pour one half of it into the prepared Cake tin, add cocoa powder to the other half. Spoon the chocolate batter into the vanilla, Ta-da!! Marble Cake is ready to Bake.
You might also like my other cake recipes:
One Bowl Vanilla Chocolate Marble Cake Recipe
- 150 g (1 cup+ 3 tbsp)) All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 150 g (3/4 cup + 1 tbsp) Castor Sugar
- 150 g (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp) Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 200 C and prepare a 7" round Cake tin.
- Start with creaming the butter and sugar using an electric whisk. Beat it till pale in color.
- Add 1 Egg at a time and beat till incorporated.
- Add Vanilla and mix it through.
- Fold in flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add 1 tbsp Milk at a time and check for a smooth flowing consistency batter.
- Pour half the batter in the prepared cake tin.
- Add Cocoa powder to the remaining batter and fold in without lumps.
- If the chocolate batter is too thick add 1 or 2 tbsp of milk.
- Scoop the Chocolate batter into the vanilla and swirl it using a knife or toothpick.
- Bake for 20-30 min or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.