Cupcakes as always easy and fun to make! Here I give you these Overloaded Popcorn Cupcakes to make some extra fun.
Popcorn always reminds me of watching Movies in Theater. I know many of you feel the same! I think Popcorn became popular only after every theater starts selling it. Especially in Chennai, we get super delicious masala popcorn. I just go to Theaters for this!
Now Spicy Masala Popcorn has replaced by Caramel Popcorn. Kids are going crazy about it, even I am! So putting it together, I have made this Overloaded Popcorn Cupcakes.
And when I was thinking to make these cupcakes, I want to bring the caramel flavor in cupcake itself. So what should I do?? Here comes in Ossoro, my Baking Partner for the rescue.
Here are few of my other cupcake recipes:
Overloaded Popcorn Cupcakes
- 165 g (1 + 1/4 cup) All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1 + 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg (separate Egg Whites and yolks)
- 100 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 150 g (1/4 + 1/3 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Caramel Mocha
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Milk
- 1/2 cup Caramel Popcorn
- 1 cup Caramel Popcorn
- 1 cup Caramel Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a cupcake tray with liners.
To make Popcorn Cupcakes:
- Beat the Egg whites till stiff peaks and reserve.
- Using same beater, beat the butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add in yolk and Ossoro's Caramel Mocha Flavor.
- Fold in the flour.
- Add in Milk and fold it till mixed.
- Gently fold in the egg whites just till you don't see the whites.
- Now crush the popcorn slightly in hand and fold in.
- Pour in cupcake tray and bake for 10-15 min until done. Once done, let it cool.
To make topping:
- To make caramel whipped cream, just add caramel sauce to whipped cream and fold in.
- Pipe on the cupcakes and top with popcorn and caramel sauce.
- Enjoy these Overloaded Popcorn Cupcakes!