Its been very long since I posted any paleo/keto dessert. So here is paleo Coconut Cookies, that’s low-carb. Even kids will love it and you can give as a snack to school. Its so so healthy and just melt in your mouth.
Its very simple to make and you can try lot of variations. The Sweetener you use is totally your choice. You can use Erythritol or a mix of stevia, xylitol and erythritol to make it low-carb. The same amount of regular White Sugar can be substituted. This recipe is adapted from ditchthecarbs.com.
Coconut Flour is a very healthy option and you can make it at home when you make coconut milk. I used my homemade coconut flour. Do check how to make coconut flour at home.
- To make it nut-free you can use chocolate chips or some chopped sunflower seeds.
- Dip in chocolate and if you prefer sprinkle some sea salt.
- Substitute equal amount of regular sugar, if you like it.
Ultimate Coconut Cookies
- 100 g Butter
- 5 tbsp Sweetener of your choice see note
- 60 g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Chopped Almonds and Pistachio
- Preheat oven to 180 c for 10 min. Line a Cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Beat Butter and sweetener till creamy using a whisk.
- Add in vanilla and 1 egg at a time and beat.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and make small balls.
- Tap each to flatten and bake for 12-15 min until the edges are brown. Soft Coconut Flour cookies are ready.
- Cool it on cooling rack and store in air tight container.