I see your exclamation “who will add Ginger in ice cream!!” Why not? Trying out something new makes me excited. So here is the Peach Ginger Ice cream Recipe.
I always love to read Deepa Rajpal’s Passionateaboutbaking blog, she enjoys to share her cooking stories. She has a granita recipe that’s flavored with peach and ginger. Here is where I thought to try this Peach ginger ice cream recipe.
I was really doubtful until I tasted the ice cream. The smack of Ginger with the peaches is so delicious. I used tinned Peaches, you can also make it with fresh peaches.
Check out my other ice cream recipes:
Peach Ginger Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Milkmaid
- 4 halves Del Monte Peach Halves
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1" Fresh Ginger
- Mash the Ginger and soak it in 1 tbsp of peach syrup from the tin or water. Let it sit for 20 min. Now squeeze the ginger out of the liquid and filter it and reserve.
- Whip the cream till fluffy and thick using an electric whisk.
- Add Vanilla and Milkmaid, beat it for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped Peach halves and ginger liquid. Beat it till combined.
- Freeze for 2 hours, churn it again and freeze for 1 hour.
- Churn it 2 more times and leave it in freezer overnight or at least 8 hours to make it set completely.
- Serve it with more peaches.