Fruits are the best ingredients that can be used for bakes. Do you feel that too? Today’s blog is all about Peach Tray Bake which can used as snacks for parties. One of the simplest bake you will ever find in the history of baking.
Want to bake something simple, unique and tasty? Peach Tray Bake is your answer. Go for it! Last week, guests appeared out of nowhere and I did not have anything freshly baked at home. Since they know that I am passionate about baking, they started asking me to give them a chance to try my delicacies. I had no clue what to bake for them. First thing that came to my mind was, something that can be baked easily and does not take much time. Peach Tray Bake passed my mind and I felt it would suit just perfect for the evening.
I feel a lot of people ignore peach. It is one of the not so popular kinds of fruit. But, the health benefits of peaches are numerous. It is filled with antioxidants and improves the metabolism. Not just that, it helps to keep the heart healthy, gives glowing skin and the best part is yet to come, it helps in weight loss! I know this piece of information was enough for you to try Peach Tray Bake.
Along with peach, I have also used Ossoro’s Italian Peach Essence for extra flavour. If you read my recipes regularly, you know that I am a big fan of Ossoro’s essence and I would recommend it to others any day. And, I have to tell you that a simple touch of this essence has made a big difference for this Peach Tray Bake. Without further delay, let us get into the process of how to make it.
Check my few other Cake Recipes using Ossoro:
If you try their flavors, just tag me as well! Follow on Instagram, interesting things lined up!!
Peach Tray Bake
- 113 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 200 g (1 cup+ 2 tbsp) Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Ossoro's Italian Peach Essence
- 1+1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 260 g (2 cups) All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Sliced Fresh Peach (for topping)
To make Sour cream:
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a square tray with parchment paper.
- To make sour cream: Mix Yogurt and Baking soda and leave for 5 min.
- Whisk flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, using an electric beater, beat butter till creamy.
- Add in sugar and beat till creamy.
- Beat in Eggs till incorporated.
- Add in Ossoro's Italian Peach Essence.
- Beat the Sour Cream till incorporated.
- Add in Flour and milk alternatively in two additions starting and ending with flour.
- Spread it in the prepared tray.
- Arrange the sliced Peaches on top if using.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve it with some cream or dust it with icing sugar.
You would totally love the way it looks once it is out of oven and ready to eat. Mouth-watering? I wish I could parcel it. However, I have given you the recipe, try at home and let me know how did it come out. I am all ears to listen to your baking stories.