I’m a great fan of pudding. Are you a fan of pudding too? You are in for a treat! For the love of pudding, I have tried various types of pudding and my all time favorite is Pina Colada Bread Pudding. I’m sure you are going to love it too!
Easy desserts are something that we all look for. Who has time to spend hours together in the kitchen right? Although we all love baking and having desserts, there are days when we actually feel like gorging on some desserts without any effort. And, those days are perfect to make these Pina Colada Bread Pudding because it makes your tummy happy with taking much of your time.
Did you know that pudding is one of the oldest desserts in the world? Yes! To be precise, it was called Noah’s pudding. Apparently Noah, one of the greatest men from the Bible was the one who used to make this dessert. Hence the name! This pudding was a delightful and a rare mix of beans, dry fruits and grains. This dessert soon became famous all over the Middle East and Turkey. Didn’t expect such a great history to the delicious pudding right? I’m glad I could share this information with you guys.
Pina Colada Flavor:
You guys know that my recipes are incomplete without using Ossoro’s flavors. I have used Ossoro’s Caribbean Pina Colada Flavor for this recipe of Pina Colada Bread Pudding. It goes perfect with the recipe. In fact, Ossoro’s flavors make my recipes much more special. Shall we dig into the procedure of making this deliciousness?
If you try out my recipes, just tag me on Instagram or Facebook using #bittybakes. If you have any doubts you can message me in here! Check out my latest recipe video in Youtube.
Pina Colada Bread Pudding
- 1 1/2 cup Sweet Bun
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Caribbean Pina Colada Flavor
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce (optional for topping)
- 1 tsp Coconut Shreds (optional for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a loaf pan by brushing butter or oil.
- Cube the sweet bun into small pieces.
- Whisk egg, sugar, milk with Ossoro's Caribbean Pina colada Flavor in a bowl till mixed.
- Add bun pieces and let it sit for 10 minutes till it absorbs the liquid.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. (note: once completely cooled it will sink, so try to serve it warm)
- Serve warm with caramel sauce and coconut shreds.
I know your mouth is watering already by imagining the taste of Pina Colada Bread Pudding. Go ahead, make it at home and enjoy each bite of it. See you soon with another scrumptious recipe!