I don’t know how it all started, but this Tart Cake is so so famous. To go with the trend I made Rasmalai Tart Cake using Pistachio Tart Base.
Rasmalai Cake is another dessert that’s still in trend, so I made combined both and made this Tart Cake in Rasmalai flavor. You can check my version of Rasmalai Cake recipes – with egg and without egg.
I added pistachio, saffron and cardamom in the tart base. And that’s how I call it Rasmalai Tart with some bites of original Rasmalai placed in between the layers. Tart Base recipe is here.
You can also make the Classic Tart filling using the same Pistachio Tart Base Recipe. I filled in with Ganache, Nut Crumble and Whipped cream. For detailed recipe of filling, Click here.
Rasmalai Tart Cake
- 2 Pc Pistachio Tart Base Dough
- 3 pc Rasmalai
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 5-8 pc Pistachio
- 5 Rose Petals
- 2 Meringue Kisses
- 2 pc Chocolate
- I made a heart template in chart paper (you can make your own desired template)
- Roll the pistachio tart dough to 1/3" thickness and using the template cut the dough.
- Place it in cookie sheet and bake it for 10-15 min until the edges are golden brown.
- Let it cool down completely. Make the Rasmalai in to small pieces after squeezing the excess liquid.
- If desired, add 1 tsp of the rasmalai milk to the tart base to make it soak like a cake.
- Now pipe the Whipped Cream and place rasmalai chunks and some chopped pistachio with fresh rose petals.
- Now place another layer of the tart base on it and decorate them with more rasmalai, pistachio, rose petals, chocolate and meringue.
1 thought on “Rasmalai Tart Cake”
This is such a beautiful and flavorsome tart…..a perfect dessert for any party
Comments are closed.