I know you have been waiting for the Valentine’s day special recipes!! So here is a Red Velvet Roll Cake recipe for you all.
Does anyone really read these para’s? If so you care for me, Thank you for that! Love is between everyone who cares and shares everything. It’s not restricted only to lovers/spouse, it can be celebrated with any of your loved ones like friends, family, anyone!!
As soon as January starts, I start planning posts for February especially for Valentine’s Day. Roll cakes are one my favorite cake as a kid, so I have already made these classic Swiss Roll and Rose Milk Roll cakes. But this time wanna make something for adults!
Red Velvet Roll Cake comes to save us all for this valentine’s day! Here in this recipe, I have used Ossoro Flavors – Original Red Velvet to make it more interesting. Make this and enjoy with you loved!!
If you like to celebrate valentine’s day and win exciting prizes to your loved ones, do checkout my Instagram. There is a Contest coming up with exciting gift hampers!!
Red Velvet Roll Cake with White chocolate buttercream
- 130 g (1 cup) All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 135 g (1/2 + 1/4 cup) Castor Sugar
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Original Red Velvet
- 2 tbsp Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 5 drops Red Gel Color
Instant White Chocolate Buttercream:
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Ganache
- 1/2 cup Buttercream
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 min. Prepare a rectangle baking pan by applying butter and parchment paper.
- Sift Flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- Using an electric beater, beat eggs and sugar till light pale color, until its triple in volume for about 5 minutes.
- Add melted butter and Ossoro's Original Red Velvet Flavor.
- Add Buttermilk, vinegar, red color and mix well.
- Fold in dry ingredients just until mixed.
- Pour in the prepared tin.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Keep a parchment paper that is bigger than the pan ready with a damn kitchen towel.
- Layer the parchment paper on the damn towel.
- Once cake is out the oven, run a knife to release the edges.
- Turn it on to the parchment paper, remove the parchment under the cake.
- Try rolling it with the damn towel, leave it rolled till it cools completely.
To make Instant White chocolate Buttercream:
- Mix both and keep it ready!
- Once cake is completely cooled, unroll it.
- Apply and spread chocolate buttercream. Roll it back and let it set in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Top it with Icing Sugar or Red colored sugar.