As we are fans of chocolates, we are in constant hunt of different chocolates. Have you heard of Ruby chocolates? In this blog, let us see how to make Ruby Chocolate Panna Cotta. We all know that chocolates enlighten our mood instantly and help us be merrier. Desserts made of chocolate works much better than chocolates alone. Isn’t it?
Just to get the insights of Ruby chocolates, these are made of special ruby cocoa beans which grow in Brazil or Ivory Coast as it demands certain climatic conditions. The chocolate itself is pink and gives a tempting look. According to psychology, kids especially girls tend to like pink color a lot. This natural pink chocolate seems to attract anyone within seconds.
I made a lot of homework on what can I make with Ruby chocolates and panna cotta seems to go along with it really well. The soft and smooth melting panna cotta is a perfect color for pink ruby chocolates. So, that is how I came up with Ruby Chocolate Panna Cotta. I have used Ossoro’s Ruby chocolate essence for this recipe. Everytime, I am amazed how there are a lot of varieties of essence made by Ossoro. I use their essence for almost all of my recipes and I am loving it. You guys have to give it a try!
Check out my other recipes using Ossoro:
Oh, by the way Ruby chocolate is beneficial to the health of heart and skin. It contains phenylethylamine, which is the same hormone released when you are falling in Love! Isn’t this piece of information enough to try out Ruby Chocolate Panna Cotta? It’s time to get into the recipe!
Ruby Chocolate Panna cotta
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 tsp Powder Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (1 amul 250 ml pack)
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Ruby Chocolate Essence
- 5 Meringue kisses optional
- 1 drop Pink Food Color optional
- Sprinkle Gelatin over Milk and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, dissolve it over low heat. Don't let it boil.
- If milk is too hot, let it cool for 2 minutes.
- Add Sugar, warming it over low heat.
- Once dissolved, remove it from heat.
- Add Cream, Ossoro's Ruby Chocolate Essence and color. Mix well.
- If using bowls and un-molding, then grease the bowl with oil and wipe it slightly using tissue paper.
- Pour it in glasses or bowls and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve it with some meringue! For recipe of Meringue check here.
I bet you would love this recipe. Try this out and let me know how you like it! See you soon with some more beneficial yet tasty desserts.