New Year is here. First of all, Happy 2020 to you all. May you start this year with the deliciousness of Strawberry cake Mascarpone Cream and that is why I am sharing this recipe today so that you can have a blast celebrating around!
It’s a ritual to start new year with sweets and cakes. Most of us cut cakes at 12.00 AM on January 1st and feed cakes to each other and wish with bear hugs. This is followed by partying crazily and making yourself happy. It is believed that if you are happy on the first day of the year, you will remain happy for the rest of the year. So, make sure you make yourself happy by baking Strawberry cake Mascarpone Cream.
For this recipe of Strawberry Mascarpone cream, I have used homemade mascarpone cheese and the recipe will be shared below. Anyhow if you think it consumes too much of time to prepare both mascarpone cheese and this cake, you can always opt to get the mascarpone cheese from supermarket. However, it can get super expensive at times. The best way is to make it fresh at home.There are a lot of benefits from mascarpone cheese. It is rich in Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, zinc phosphorus and riboflavin. Today is New year and start it with a Dhamaka of this high quality protein.
I have seen most of the bakers getting confused between cream cheese and mascarpone cheese. Basically, mascarpone cheese is Italian cream cheese which has higher fat when compared to American Cream Cheese. When you the taste side of these both, Mascarpone definitely is creamier and richer in taste. I know you are now in the mood to know the procedure of making strawberry Mascarpone Cake. So, let’s start!
Homemade Mascarpone Cheese:
- Heavy Cream – 250ml
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tbsp
- Bring cream to boil.
- Add Lemon juice and let it cook till cream becomes thick.
- Place a muslin cloth in a sieve
- Pour the thick cream and let it strain
- Refrigerate it overnight with the sieve, so you will get a thick mascarpone cheese.
You may like:
If you try any of my recipes, tag me using #bittybakes on Instagram or Facebook.
Strawberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- 195 g ( 1+ 1/2 cup) All purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- 112 g (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 180 g (1 cup) Castor Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Reduced Strawberry Puree
To make Mascarpone Strawberry Cream:
- 150 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 - 4 tbsp Reduced Strawberry Puree
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a 6" round pan with butter and parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, corn flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add in Eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in flour mix.
- Add in strawberry puree and mix.
- Mix in milk slowly to make batter to flowing consistency.
- Pour in the prepared pan and bake for 30-40 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely.
To make Mascarpone strawberry cream:
- Beat whipping cream and sugar till soft peaks.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and strawberry puree.
- Beat it just till its mixed.
- Cover and let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Using a spatula, spread the cream on the cake.
- Top with strawberries and enjoy this new year!
Start you first day of the year with loads of joy, happiness and tasty desserts. Enjoy to the fullest. I wish you a very happy New Year!
1 thought on “Strawberry Cake Mascarpone Cream”
Comments are closed.