Strawberry Cupcake with Mascarpone Cream is totally addicting !!!
The sweet smelling cupcakes are just so soft and tender. You just cant stop at eating one!! Now that kids have started their lunch packing after 2 years, we are very keen on preparing food especially snacks. Do you guys agree with me??
Even when the strawberries from not in season you can whip up these easy and delicious cupcakes. Frost with mascarpone cream that never fails to impress anyone !!
If you wish to, you can add in loads of fresh strawberry chunks and make it look more a natural luscious pink color. Perfect for sharing with friends whom you want to shower some cupcake love all over.
This Strawberry Cupcake with mascarpone cream is loaded with flavors and aroma which kids will definitely enjoy. So do try out this super sponge recipe and let me know in comments.
Strawberry Cupcakes are a darling little dessert to serve at kids birthday parties, baby showers and summer celebrations. Everyone loves a good cupcake. And this one is so good!!
Greeting for the Christmas Season!!!!
I have used Yudelo Strawberry Fruity flavor to make this simple and rich cupcake! Also to pop it, I have used strawberry filling. You may make it or just go with a plain cupcake.
Here are a few other recipes that you can make for Christmas:
- Christmas Plum Cookies
- Christmas Cake
- Panetonne – Italian Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Cakes and Cookies
If you are on Instagram, DM me at bakewithbittybakes. To get any update on my Food Styling and Photography Workshop, subscribe to my blog!!
Strawberry CupCake with mascarpone cream
- 1+3/4 cup All Purpose flour/ maida
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Yogurt/ Curd
- 1 tsp Yudelo Strawberry Fruity
To make Mascarpone Cream:
- 150 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Yudelo Strawberry Fruity
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Filling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a cupcake tray with the liners.
- Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Using an electric beater, beat egg whites till stiff peaks and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy using an electric beater.
- Mix in the yogurt and milk.
- Now combine the dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in whipped egg whites. Pour it in prepared cupcake tray.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
To make Mascarpone cream:
- Add mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. Beat till mixed.
- Add in whipped cream and Yudelo Strawberry Fruity Flavor.
- Beat till combined.
- Store in fridge until use.
- Add the strawberry filling if using.
- Top with mascarpone cream.