Did you realize that we already reached the end of Strawberry season? It’s the best time to prepare as many strawberry desserts as you can. Here is one of the easy strawberry recipes ‘Strawberry Jam Tray Bake’. I know your mouth is watering just by hearing the combination of strawberry and jam. So, let’s dig into the details.
Strawberry Jam Tray Bake
Firstly, before we discuss the recipe, I would like you to know that I’ve used all the ceramicware from Nestasia for baking this. Stylish and unique bake ware collection that is a must have for every baker. Oh yeah, easy to use bake ware is as important as the recipe itself. Owning something that can last long is on everyone’s list right?
Okay, getting back to the recipe, I have used basic baking ingredients along with strawberry jam to create this Strawberry Jam Tray Bake. I’ve also used almond powder/meals made by me to give a good flavor. As you read the recipe, you’ll know how simple it is to prepare this entire dish. Especially for summer, this would be a great cool dessert to have. It is also holiday season and the kids would definitely bug you for yummy desserts. Since strawberries are generally colorful and pretty, kids would love it easily.
The taste of desserts turn out much better when the suitable bake ware is used. So, for this recipe I chose to use the bake ware from Nestasia. I don’t have to talk much about this because as you use it, you’ll realize that you’ve made a right choice. They do have a lot of other kitchen and dining essentials. Check them out here.
I know you are already drooling on this Strawberry Jam Tray Bake. So, go rush and get the strawberries before you run out of them and start baking. Here is the detailed recipe. Enjoy! Hope you love baking this. See you again soon with another scrumptious recipe.
Here are some more Strawberry recipes that you would love :
- Eggless Strawberry Cake
- Strawberry Cake Mascarpone cream
- Healthy Strawberry muffins
- Strawberry mini cakes
Strawberry Jam Tray Bake
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Castor Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour / Maida
- 1/4 cup Almond Powder/meal (made it myself by pulsing whole almonds in mixer and then sift it)
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Jam
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. I have used 2 shallow deep bake trays from Nestasia. Alternatively use an 8 * 8 tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add in butter and whisk till creamy.
- Whisk in sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in strawberry jam.
- Add flour, almond meal, baking powder and salt.
- As you whisk, add in milk as required.
- Pour it in the prepared pan.
- Top it with fresh strawberries and almond slices.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. It may vary based on the height of the batter. Since mine was in 2 trays, each of 1 inch height, it baked within 15 minutes.
- Dig in once cooled!