I don’t know what I like more about this Super Moist Chocolate Cupcake. Maybe I love it because it is made of chocolate or maybe I love it because they are cute cupcakes. However, how does it matter right? Chocolate cupcakes are the best and it is even better when it is super moist.
Super Moist Chocolate Cupcake
It was too late in the night when I started craving chocolate cupcakes. I fiddled with my thoughts of whether I should wait till morning to satiate my cravings or should I start baking immediately. After a while, I decided to bake right away as I very well know that I couldn’t sleep if I have sweet tooth cravings. I checked what ingredients I have at home. I pretty much had everything that was needed for the Super Moist Chocolate Cupcake. Without any delay, I scooped all the ingredients into a bowl. Within no time, cupcakes were ready.
I know chocolate cravings and cupcake cravings are irresistible. So, satisfy both your cravings in one go. Be it your late night cravings or early morning cravings, be it for the guests or your family, be it for lazy days or for parties, be it for happiness or for stress busting – these chocolate cupcakes are the best. I have to warn you that these are very addictive.
This recipe needs very basic ingredients that every other cupcake needs. The only difference is the frosting. You can check out the procedure below and you will know how a delicious magic can be created in a simple way. Festive season is here and Christmas is almost here. I just wanted to remind you that the last 3 months of the year has to be celebratory after the kind days that we had this year. Let’s celebrate with a Super Moist Chocolate Cupcake. I bet you won’t regret. Happy baking!
Here are some of the cupcake recipes that you would love:
Jam filled black currant cupcakes
Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
- 100 g (1/2 + 1/4 cup) Maida
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 90 g (1/2 cup) Castor Sugar
- 80 g (1/2 cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
Chocolate Whipped cream:
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Spread
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a cupcake tray with liners.
- Whisk maida, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add eggs, sugars and oil.
- Using a whisk, mix till combined.
- Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and buttermilk alternatively in two additions.
- Fill the cupcake liners just half way through and bake it in preheated oven.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 180 C.
- Let it cool completely.
To make Frosting:
- Beat the whipping cream till frothy.
- Add in icing sugar and chocolate spread.
- Beat it till stiff peaks.
- Pipe it on the cupcake and enjoy!
1 thought on “Super Moist Chocolate Cupcake”
Very needed recipe. I will definitely try this at home.
cake delivery service to deliver
Comments are closed.