A Soft Eggless Lemon Cake, packed with plenty of zingy lemon flavor is absolutely mouth watering and heavenly!!
Yayy !!🤩This is the second lemon recipe for this summer season. As you can see, I am a real fan for the fresh lemons this summer. It is a fabulous vibrant lemon cake that you should definitely bake for your family.
The texture is fluffy and really moist and bursting with tangy lemon flavor that all lemon lovers crave. You are going to love this Homemade cake and its easy humble recipe which you can whip up in less than an hour.
To bring out the sweetness and tanginess in the best possible way, I have used Yudelo Fresh Lemon Oil. Yudelo brings you the tart, subtle-sweet taste of yummy lemon that adds a twist of sour notes to your cakes and cookies.
Every slice of this cake is layered with summery flavors and yet the perfect amount of sweetness😍, it pretty much melts in your mouth !!! Serve the Eggless Lemon cake with tea to enjoy the pleasant and fresh flavor.
If you are on Instagram, catch me up at Bake with bitty bakes. If you try this out, do DM me a pic, I will be super happy!
Eggless Lemon Cake
- 1 1/2 cup (195 g) All Purpose flour/ maida
- 1 cup (180 g) Castor Sugar
- 1 cup Yogurt / Thick Curd
- 1/2 cup 125 ml) oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup (225 ml) Milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Yudelo Fresh Lemon Oil
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl using a dry whisk.
- Mix the sugar, oil and curd well to form a liquid mixture.
- Add in the lemon zest and Yudelo Fresh Lemon oil into the mixture.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together by adding the dry mixture in half batches.
- Fold the batter gently by adding in the Milk.
- Pour the batter into a cake-pan and Bake in a preheated oven at 180 c for 35-40 mins.
- Let the cake cool completely and garnish with sugar glaze or edible flowers.