Summer is playing its game and holi is just around the corner. While everybody is preparing to play holi, the recipe creators are busy in making the delicious holi recipes. Introducing you to Thandai Ghee Biscuits which makes a perfect holi recipe. Are you ready for some deliciousness?
Thandai Ghee Biscuits
Whenever we celebrate festivals, it is mandatory for us to prepare unique and special desserts and bakes. However, with the busy schedule we all search for easy recipes too. So, this holi, choose this easy recipe of Thandai Ghee biscuits without any doubt. When your loved ones come home to drench you in colors, fill their mouth with yummy biscuits!
Thandai is very commonly prepared in India during this season and since everybody loves thandai I thought of trying as many recipes as I can. Oh wait. Do you know why Thandai is important to have in this season? There are several benefits and let me name a few of them.
Thandai improves digestion, cures constipation, boosts energy, boosts immunity. Since we face a lot of issues regarding this in summer, it is much recommended to have thandai dishes. I guess I gave you enough reasoning to try out this awesomeness.
As I said before this recipe is easy and delicious. One more thing that I would like to mention is that it doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. You can create the festive magic just with the minimum ingredients. I know you are all excited for this now! Won’t make you wait for long. Let’s check out the recipe.
Ladies and gentlemen, presenting you the yummiest recipe of the season Thandai Ghee Biscuits which is going to be your next favourite. Are you ready for it? The complete procedure is mentioned below. Try it out and have fun. Happy Holi!
Here are some of the other Holi recipes that you would love :
Thandai Ghee Biscuits - Perfect for holi
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Ghee
- 2 tbsp Mawa / Koya / Kova (optional)
- 2 tbsp Thandai Powder
- 2 tbsp Milk (if needed)
- In a bowl, mix flour, thandai powder, baking powder and salt. Set this aside.
- In another bowl, whisk ghee and sugar till mixed.
- Add in mawa(if using) and whisk it.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix it till everything is blend.
- Use your hand and bring it together to form a dough.
- If its to dry add 1 tbsp milk at a time.
- Form it to a cylindrical shape and cling wrap it.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes.
- Take out the biscuit dough and slice it for required thickness.
- Bake it in a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are slightly colored.
- Once cooled store in air tight container and enjoy!