These Thin Snack box Cookies are just so easy and delicious!
Now that Holidays are over in India and kids are back to school, every mom is so confused in packing snacks. “Should I give what they demand or send something healthy?” Here is how you can do both by packing some of these healthy, homemade delicious cookies!
My son usually asks for some baked goodies in his snack box. So to satisfy him, I baked these Wheat Thin Cookies. And as always love baking with Wheat flour, so I can avoid some Maida.
These cookies are so crunchy and sugary delicious. It has both brown and white sugar, which makes it so delish. These can even be used to make Ice cream sandwiches. If you like this recipe, then share it as much as possible 🙂
You can check my other #nomaida Cookie Recipes:
- Millet Chocolate chip Cookies
- Raggi Brookies
- Millet Seed Cookies
- Eggless Millet Cookies
- Healthy Graham Crackers in cooker
Thin Snack box cookies
- 170 g (1/4+1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 80 g (1/2 cup) Brown Sugar
- 90 g (1/2 cup) Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 tsp Ossoro's English Blackcurrant Essence
- 120 g (1 cup) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a baking tray with butter paper.
- In a bowl, whisk in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugars till creamy.
- Add in Egg and Ossoro's English Blackcurrant Essence. Whisk till mixed.
- Fold in flour in three additions.
- Scoop the dough on to the prepared baking tray and leave 2" space between each. They spread a lot.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Once cooled, store in air tight container to keep it crunchy.