Hola! Valentine’s day is finally here. Confused how to make your partner feel special on this special day? Here is the Valentine’s Day Special – Red blossom cookies recipe that will make your valentine feel extraordinary. This day is all about making each other feel special and this recipe undoubtedly helps you to get brownie points!
Love doesn’t need a particular day to celebrate. This is what we hear from most of them who don’t celebrate valentine’s day. But, I say don’t miss even a single chance to celebrate love. When the world is rejoicing in this celebration, let us join in and make ourselves feel good. Desserts and valentine’s day goes hand in hand. Way to make someone happy is always through desserts. So, this time bake this valentine’s Day Special – Red blossom cookies and make the special one happy!
Candle Light Dessert Table:
Another reason to bake these Valentine’s Day Special – Red Blossom cookies is that, it perfectly goes with the red and chocolaty theme of valentine’s Day as they symbolizes deep love and passion for each other. There are different ways to express your love. Few of them make greeting cards for each other, few of them enjoy candle light dinner, few of them take a romantic vacation, few of them gift each other with cute stuff and the list is never ending.
This valentine’s day why not make a dessert table of red theme with few delicious chocolates? This is one of the ideas for valentine’s day. Make red blossom cookies, get some red roses because flowers add to the charm, light red candles because candles are always romantic, some red wine because it is never out of style and chocolates with chocolate brownies because it makes your setup feel complete. You are all set! I’m telling you that this is going to be the most romantic setup ever. By the way, I have used whole wheat flour for this recipe to make it a healthy bake. I know now you are in rush to know the recipe of Valentine’s Day special – Red blossom cookies. Here we go!
Red Blossom Cookies
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 80 g (1/2 cup) Brown Sugar
- 45 g (1/4 cup) Castor Sugar
- 150 g (1 + 1/4 cup) Wheat Flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Red Food Color
- 10 Hershey's Chocolate Kisses
- 1/2 Red colored sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugars together till smooth.
- Add in egg and beat.
- Add in vanilla Extract and red food color. Mix it.
- Measure and add wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in using a spatula.
- Scoop 1 tbsp batter and make a ball.
- Press it in red colored sugar. Repeat for all the batter.
- Place it in the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- As soon as its out of the oven, press the hershey's kisses in the center of each cookie.
- Let it cool and store in air tight container.
I hope you have a wonderful valentine’s day. Enjoy this special day with your loved one and let this day add to the list of your memorable days! Have fun!