This Vegan Creamy Coconut Icecream recipe is just so perfect!!
I don’t like coconut in pastries period. So, when I got an order to do a coconut ice cream I was skeptical!. Still, I made it! I got ready to make ice cream. I was told to make it vegan and diary free so, I made it with coconut milk. As an added twist I added chocolate chips and Ossoro’s creamy coconut essence.
It went into the freezer and I was desperately waiting to see how it turned out!. Also, I was weary to try it so I was kind of in the fence!. It came out and I took a small bite. It was yummy!!! And, it was a big hit with my friends!! So much that I got a repeat order the next day! Do try this vegan creamy coconut icecream recipe and let me know how it came out for you!!!
Check my other recipes from fridge using Ossoro Flavors:
You can buy all the Ossoro Flavors in bakerykart website! And even they have all other bakery products too. So don’t forget to check it out.
If you try any of my recipes, do tag me in social media!! There is a Bake Challenge going on in Instagram, you can click the link below to know more!
Vegan Creamy Coconut Icecream
- 400 ml Tinned Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup (heaped) Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ossoro's Creamy Coconut Essence
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips / Coconut flakes (optional)
- In a sauce pan, Boil Sugar and Water till its half in quantity.
- After its done, let it come to room temperature.
- Now add the Coconut Milk, ossoro's creamy coconut essence and salt to the sugar syrup.
- Mix it well and let in super chill in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Then follow the procedure according to your Ice cream maker.
- If you don't have ice cream maker, then check this link to make without it.