Banana Cake is always a classic dessert, that very simple to make. Usually Banana Cake is made with All Purpose Flour, I changed it to Wheat Banana Cake. Who doesn’t love Bananas!! And as a cake it’s more loved.
This Wheat Banana Cake is also refined-sugar free. Hint of Cinnamon is always good in Banana Cake.
Tips and Tricks:
- Walnut or Pecan nut is a good combination with Banana.
- Use fully ripped Banana, for a nice flavor.
- You can use honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Vegetable oil can be substituted for Coconut Oil.
Wheat Banana Cake
- 200 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 80 ml Coconut Oil
- 125 ml Honey/ Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Ripe Banana
- 70 ml Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 Cup Walnut
- Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a 8" pan with butter paper.
- Mash Bananas and Reserve.
- Using a Whisk, mix Oil and honey till creamy.
- Add Eggs and beat well.
- Add in Banana and Milk.
- Add all other dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in the walnuts and pour it in the prepared pan. Top it with more walnuts if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.