This Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe is my favorite recipe in Breakfast Series.
Saved the Best for the Last!! Yes, that’s my last Recipe in this Breakfast Made Easy Recipe Series. Being a Chocolate lover, how can I end up without a Chocolatey Breakfast.
There is a plain Wheat Banana Bread Recipe already in my blog that’s made with honey. This Chocolate Banana Bread is more moist, since I used Brown Sugar.
I should say this recipe as double chocolate banana Bread because there are hidden Chocolate Chunks in it. That’s the best part of this bread, it just melts in your mouth.
Its so much easy to make with just a whisk and a bowl. Whisk in Oil and sugar till combined. Add in the egg, vanilla and mashed banana. Fold in all the dry ingredients and add chocolate chunks. Top it with more if desired. Bake it just until done.
- Run the Brown Sugar in mixer, if there are bigger granules.
- Chocolate Chunks are optional, you can also add in any nuts or dry fruits.
- Bake it just until toothpick inserted comes out clean, a little bit of moistness is totally fine. Don’t let it too much, mine got a little dark on the sides. So do check after 30 min.
You can check my other Breakfast Recipes:
Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
- 110 g (1 cup - 2 tbsp) Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 30 g (1/2 cup) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Mashed Banana appox. 2 Large Bananas
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Melted Coconut Oil Or Any other Oil
- 160 g (1 cup) Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- Preheat Oven to 200 C for 10 min. Prepare a Bread tin with parchment paper.
- Whisk Wheat Flour, Corn flour, Cocoa powder, Salt, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and reserve.
- In another bowl, Whisk in Oil and Sugar till mixed.
- Add Egg and Vanilla Extract, whisk till combined.
- Add Mashed Banana and mix.
- Whisk in the flours and finally add in the chocolate chunks.
- Pour it on the prepared pan and add more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake it for 30-40 min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.